Imagine a sounding board.
- Listens to you without judgement and gives you space.
- Is genuinely interested in you and what you think.
- Accepts you without analysing you.
- Is completely honest and feeds back your strengths as well as areas for growth.
Wants you to succeed by moving forward.
- Is wholly focused on
your present and your future.
- Keeps you on track (even when you lose faith).
I donít claim to have all the answers.
But I do have questions.
Questions that will open you up to a new level of discovery.
You may, occasionally, find this kind of support through family
Others prefer the consistency and effectiveness
of working with a professionally trained Personal Coach.
Anonymity is often incredibly liberating.